Volunteers needed for Ladywood Ward children’s Christmas party
Tickets for this year’s Ladywood Ward children’s Christmas party will be on sale soon.
The event, for children who live and/or attend schools in the Ladywood Ward area, is being held at Ladywood Health & Community Centre, St Vincent Street West (B16 8PR) on Saturday 14th December 2013, 12.00pm—4.00pm
If your child is between 4 and 9 years old and you would like to purchase a ticket to the party, tickets will be on sale at the community centre (address above) between 3.30pm—4.30pm on Tuesday 19th November, Friday 22nd November and Tuesday 3rd December.
Tickets cost £2.50 per child and £2.50 per adult. Book early to avoid disappointment as places are limited.
The organisers of the Christmas party are also looking for volunteers to:
· Man the entrance table – greeting guests, checking them in, receiving outstanding payments.
· Staff the Tombola stall
· Supervise main activities in the Sports Hall – dancing, games, clown, face painting queue, etc.
· Help control the queue into Santa’s grotto
· Serve tea/coffee/squash in the cafeteria/Boulton Hall and oversee the buffet table
· Help decorate the main areas beforehand
· Help clear up at the end
If you can help or would like more information, please call Tina on 07818 422 862.