Have your say on affordable housing ideas
Reading Time: < 1 minute
The Jewellery Quarter Neighbourhood Forum (JQNF) has been working with MADE – a design partner – to look at options for affordable family homes and self build in the Quarter. The project is funded by Design Council CABE and MADE’s GRADS group has been generating some initial designs.
An exhibition of these designs is currently being shown at MADE’s offices (7 Newhall Square).
The initial designs, site studies and precedents have also been uploaded to http://made.stickyworld.com and MADE is asking members of the Jewellery Quarter community to log in and provide their feedback.
All you need to do is:
- Visit http://made.stickyworld.com
- Enter the Jewellery Quarter Room
- You wil be asked to sign in to add comments
- Then you can use the sticky notes on the right to comment – place them wherever is relevant
- For those of you who do not wish to register you can use the guest account to comment (username firstname.lastname@example.org, password MADEguest)
New material will be added to the stickyworld site as it is generated by MADE’s design studio, so feel free to check regularly for updates.