The new issue of Quarter Life is now out!
It’s a bumper summer edition, featuring the ‘Dine in the JQ’ supplement which provides some recommendations for your next meal in the Jewellery Quarter. Our cover star Roni Ferro is the owner of Pasta Di Piazza and Cucina Rustica, two popular Italian eateries synonymous with this part of Birmingham.
Alongside Roni, there’s profiles on the people running some of our favourite eating places. So, if you want to know… which establishment is the ‘best-kept secret in Birmingham’, which businessman is behind one of the Quarter’s Jamaican restaurants and what a former vintage clothing shop now looks like…find out by clicking here.
In addition to the supplement, here’s some other highlights:
- Birmingham Mail’s restaurant reviewer and JQ resident Sanjeeta Bains provides the lowdown on what to do, see and visit in the JQ
- Be inspired by the transformation of a former pin and wire works to a high-end furniture store
- With the weather currently playing ball, find out the best outdoor spaces to eat and drink in the JQ
And last but not least…there’s all of the information relating to the Jewellery Quarter Festival and JQ Open Studios. To find out more about this event, please visit the dedicated festival page.
How to read / pick up a copy of Quarter Life
- Click the link here to download it or read it online
- Grab a copy from one of the many local retailers in the Quarter
- Request copies to be sent to you by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
Wendy and Justin, the JQBID ambassadors, are distributing the magazines around the Quarter over the next few weeks to featured businesses and BID levy payers.
If you’ve got an interesting article you would like us to consider for the next issue of Quarter Life, please email email@example.com