Unit 2 Heritage Court, 17-21 Warstone Ln, Birmingham B18 6HP
barista- Coffee Tales
An independent coffee shop in the heart of Jewellery Quarter, most famous for delicious homemade cakes and excellent coffee! Join our close knitted team who’s always up to a bit of fun!
About the role:
As a barista/team member, you’ll be serving expertly crafted coffee, delivering a great coffee shop experience that will make our customers smile.
Your flexible approach will see you turn your hand to a multitude of tasks, whether it’s making delicious coffee, maintaining stock or encouraging customer feedback.
Willingness to learn, personable approach and ability to read our customers will have you delivering coffee experiences are just some of the traits we look for in a perfect candidate.
You need no prior experience to do well in this role. But you do need to:
- Have a great attitude and work ethics
- Naturally a “people” person
- Enjoy customer interaction
- Enjoy making a difference to someone’s day
- Be flexible with your working hours
- Able to speak english
- Be a UK Resident, with the relevant work permits and evidence
Rota is planned around our trading hours (7:30 – 18:00), so flexibility is key!
In return we offer you:
- Full-time and part-time flexible hours available
- Staff meal when you are on shift
- 20% staff discount on food and drinks
- Company pension
- Incentives such as staff tips and bonus
- Free work uniform
- Further opportunity to develop and progress
We have screens to separate tables, hand sanitisers, face masks, gloves, disinfectant wipes and clear one way system for everyone who enters. Track and trace procedures.
Contract Hours: Either full time or part time, to be discussed at interview