Administrator/Junior Cataloguer – Antiques, Silver & Collectibles
Overview: The main focus of this role is to provide administrative support to the Specialists and support the Antiques, Silver & Collectables sale.
- Customer liaison by telephone, email and in person.
- To assist with cataloguing items during bust periods.
- To assist with ticketing, preparation to view and viewing in the build-up to sale day.
- To help with opening of parcels and sorting of consignments if necessary.
- To organise collections and sending out of goods after the sale.
- To assist with condition reporting.
- To assist with producing marketing content for the website and other social media.
- To assist switch incoming valuations.
See the full job description and details for applying on the company’s website.