Whisky & Words :: Poetry & Spoken Word Night
The Birmingham Whisky Club welcomes you to Whisky & Words…
This event is an evening of open mic poetry & spoken word, together with a headline set from one of the region’s (or further afield) most exciting spoken word performers.
There will be 12 open mic slots available – 8 pre-booked and 4 open on the door. To book a slot, or for any questions, please email organiser, Rick Saunders, on: email@example.com. All slots will be allocated on a 1st come, 1st served basis so get in there quick!
A Few Notes about the Event:
– All open mic slots are 5 mins in duration – please be prepared so as not to go over your time limit!
– A collection bucket will be available for donations to the headliner and to Rick, on the night. We (the bar) also pay the artist a small fee for being with us.
– As this is an open mic event, there may be adult language and content – you have been warned!!
– The event will be held in the back room at the bar. The event always sells out, so please come early to get a seat.
– We are mainly a whisky bar but also serve: cocktails, wines, other spirits, beers, soft drinks and meat and cheese boards. Cash and cards are both accepted.
– Please get a ticket through the above link so we know how many to expect.